We need your help! Are you already in Kansas City and want to find a way to help the WordPress community? Are you accompanying a speaker and want to have your own things to do? Do you just love being a time keeper?
Some things we always need:
- Green room guards
- Time keepers
- Community Support Lounge helpers
- Camera stop/starters
Fill out the form below and we will find something that’s the perfect fit for you!
- Setup: These volunteers will be asked to come in early—especially on the first day—to help with elements of the venue before the event begins.
- Takedown: Help us clean up and take down any equipment/tables we have setup.
- Registration and Greeters: Your role is to help manage the registration table, and to make sure attendees are registered and receive their badges and gifts. We also need people to act as ambassadors in the venue and help lost people find the rooms they are looking for.
- Room Host: Your role is to help keep speakers on time, get water or supplies they need, and let us know if there are problems in the room, such as A/V equipment failure. This is one of the plum positions as you get to watch the sessions while doing your task.
- Video Support: Help keep the cameras running for each session. This is one of the other plum positions as you get to watch the sessions while doing your task.